1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order I ask you to provide your email address and the details of the product(s) that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a customised order for example). I send Paypal Invoices for payments and once you receive this, you are prompted to give your name and address for us to send your order out to you. This information is only kept on the Paypal website/database and is never extracted from Paypal or saved on any of our personal systems.
On occasion some customers do prefer to pay via Bank Transfer Payments. In this instance, we ask for your postal details so we can send you your order. These are input into Paypal and saved as an invoice along with your order details. Again, these are not stored on our personal systems and only on the Paypal website/database.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I ask for these personal details to complete my obligations when you order from me. These details are only used to;
* Fulfil your order or provide customer support relating to the order placed.
* If necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
4. Data Retention
You may revoke your consent for me to keep your personal data at any time by emailing me at [email protected] asking to revoke. 5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. * Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. * Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. *Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of information please contact me in the first instance as detailed below.
All data held electronically is stored on computers or devices which are password protected. 6. How to Contact Me
for the purpose of EU data protection law, I, Rochelle Watt, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Alternately you may send letters to:
Unit 10E, Goldthorpe Industrial Estate, Rotherham South Yorkshire S63 9BL, United Kingdom.
If you feel that any questions regarding your personal data have not been actioned within one month after receiving your request , You can request an explanation from me and make a complaint to the ICO on 0303 1231113 or email [email protected]
We are also available on Facebook and Instagram.
Feel free to come over and have a look through our pages.